Loan Modifications/Mortgage Assistance
San Diego & Southern California Loan Modification Attorney
Law Firm helps San Diego Residents stay in their Homes
At the Law Office of Michael E. Ripley, we take pride in providing excellent mortgage assistance to Southern California residents, whether through loan modification, loan settlements, or foreclosure avoidance. Our Team has over 50 years of combined legal and banking experience throughout San Diego County, including the North County and East County areas.
Our firm takes every Mortgage Law case seriously. People who come to the Law Office of Michael E. Ripley seeking assistance with a Mortgage in crisis are given personalized service from the time they contact us.
We are now offering a new analysis tool called the Real Estate Services and Technology ("REST") report, which uses specific information about the client, the property and the mortgage. The REST report will run an NPV (Net Present Value) analysis to determine whether it is in the best financial interest of your investor to modify your loan. For more information about the REST report, please click into the REST Report logo at the bottom of the page.
If any of the following circumstances or situations are facing you, we can help you with Mortgage Assistance, including Loan Modification and HELOC/2nd Lien Settlements:
- You are behind in making your mortgage payments.
- You owe more money on your house than it is worth.
- You are unable to refinance the loan for your home.
- You have been served with foreclosure papers or a Notice of Trustee's Sale.
- You are having economic hardships because of such things as a job loss, medical expenses, or disability.
- You have an adjustable rate mortgage or HELOC, that has reset, or that is going to reset in the near future, so that you will not be able to afford your mortgage payments.
If your answer is "Yes" to any of the statements above, then a Loan Modification might work for you. For more detailed information, see Economic Hardship: Is a Loan Modification right for You?
Our clients appreciate that we:
- Give them straightforward advice
- Do not give up on them
- Get results when other methods to save their homes have failed
- San Diego Attorney for Avoiding Foreclosure